[Not a Bug] Lagging when entering to Inventory

Muricann

Aug 29, 2020
I have installad War3zuk mod and it has many new items, does the RAT compatible with custom item mods?
And what it may lagging when entering to inventory? Pls help if you can

in most cases under normal use RAT would work with anything, it really depends on what you are trying to do with RAT.
if the Inventory in RAT is lagging maybe you havent imported everything but as far as i know there has always been a short bit of lag when looking in different peoples bags.

The bit of lagg is happening when players opening their own inventories.

How may i turn off the see players inventory feature to avoid lags?
And how to import everything into rat?

by just not using it tho ive never seen it cause lag in game.
to import to rat just connect rat to the server then in rat click on tools and you will see the import options.

You can't turn off the inventory and what do you mean import everything??
You can import these things. I would do import items, entities and buffs.

Soo i still don't have the full documentation of the RAT. with description, which button does what, why needed, features to read and understand. If in that case maybe i wouldn't face the problems what i faced now. The documentation of RAT which in this form which i downloaded is very shallow. no deep infos

There are so many different ways rat can be used as to why there is no 1000 page setup guide of every use case just the basic to get a server up and running as for the in game inventory that is the way the game is made to have a bag for your stuff otherwise how would you use things that auto go to ya bag. If you can tell us your use case then we could possibly help you better for the setup you are trying to use. As for not knowing what buttons do you can hold your mouse over most an they will have a small popup telling you. What buttons are you stuck on then?

There are so many different ways rat can be used as to why there is no 1000 page setup guide of every use case just the basic to get a server up and running as for the in game inventory that is the way the game is made to have a bag for your stuff otherwise how would you use things that auto go to ya bag. If you can tell us your use case then we could possibly help you better for the setup you are trying to use. As for not knowing what buttons do you can hold your mouse over most an they will have a small popup telling you. What buttons are you stuck on then?
I just want to figure out why connected players are feels micro freezes when they are entering their own damn backpacks

That has nothing to do with rat and very likely the mod you are using or the internet connection of the server or low grade server that can't keepup

There can be lots of reasons
1 thought start a separate server and get everyone to join it without mods and if it still happens then you know it's not the mod but something else with ya setup

That would be my 1st plan of attack to find the problem

That has nothing to do with rat and very likely the mod you are using or the internet connection of the server or low grade server that can't keepup
Lags on connected players started happening after installing RAT & Alloc's & BAD manager. Before they are (players) successfully played

so then don't start rat remove the 2 mods then start your server again only way to know for sure
if it keeps on happening then you know it wasnt what you removed :)

so i Started server without RAT & BAD manager & Alloc's. And micro freezes gone

then the mod just doesnt get along with the server fixes file or BCM going i assume you didnt have the latest versions as they were updated for a19

your the 1st to report something like that so kinda unsure in how to help ya as ive been using rat for around a year on more than 1 server without such problems

RAT has NOTHING to do with your players getting a freeze when opening their backpacks. The fact that you have a mod that is adding new items or otherwise changing what happens to inventory is probably the problem.

I get that the mod works fine without RAT. But what it sounds like is all of these new items have to be indexed by BCM, and if there are that many items, it might be what's causing the issue. Maybe there is something StompyNZ (The author of BCM) can do about this, but I can't even say its a problem with BCM. You'd need to contact him and see if he can help you out. Or, its the mod that is adding in all of the items, doing it in a way that might be causing issues. I don't know, as i don't use that mod (or any other mods than BCM and Allocs, which don't cause this issue with any other mods (that anyone has reported at least)).

Reactions: Ciro