Discord to Server Chat

g00dvibesgaming

Jul 3, 2024
I love using RAT so far. I just got it setup today.

One feature I would like to see with the Discord bot is the ability to send chat from a specified channel in the Discord to the server chat. Have it say the Discord username first in the message followed by their actual message.

I was using Dishorde for this before setting up RAT. But I didn't want to double up the Telnet and potentially cause issues so I turned off Dishorde for now. If that functionality could be added to RAT, that would be great. :)

I just realized this functionality exists currently but I'm having difficulty properly implementing it. I'm trying to have RAT watch a particular discord channel for any chat from a discord user that isn't the bot and have it send that chat to the game server chat,

Also, apologies for creating this before I realized it was an implemented feature. I would have deleted this forum post but it doesn't appear I can. So, I figured I might as well ask for help at this point.

I just realized this functionality exists currently but I'm having difficulty properly implementing it. I'm trying to have RAT watch a particular discord channel for any chat from a discord user that isn't the bot and have it send that chat to the game server chat,

Also, apologies for creating this before I realized it was an implemented feature. I would have deleted this forum post but it doesn't appear I can. So, I figured I might as well ask for help at this point.
I figured it out now. No help needed. Thank you for your work. :D