[Not a Bug] I'm not certain what is happening, please help.

noisy pants

JFF Supporter
7D2D RAT Supporter
Jan 23, 2020
All the lights on the RAT manager are green. I am using a custom map by nitrogen, i believe i have all the correct ports forwarded both on router/firewall and I have myself setup as the admin in the serveradmin.xml. The problem I'm having is that I cannot see nor connect to my server even though RAT says it's public therefore I tried connecting via IP address which failed yet it yielding useful information. Something unexplained is going on with the ports, I think, and I'm not certain what it is. The only log that gave any indication as to what is happening it is the single player log on 7DtD.

Attachments

• 26900 blocked.JPG
    26900 blocked.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 15
  • greenlights.JPG
    greenlights.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 18
  • ports.JPG
    ports.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 15
Are you hosting this from the same network you are playing from? If so you must connect to the internal IP of 192.168.1.50 when playing instead of your outside address of 98.172.254.207.

I use the remote option and not the local server option on RATS but it all looks correct. I am just thinking you are trying to connect to your public(WAN) IP which won't work coming from inside of the local network that has that public IP.

EDIT: Also looks like you have a Linksys router. I have had issues getting port ranges to work on Linksys routers before. Try and put in each firewall rule as a separate port as well. More info on how you have this setup would be helpful.